The world is changing fast, and so are we
Yara works to come nature-positive and climate-neutral by 2050. We are cutting emissions in our own production, developing tools to cut in-field emissions and protect biodiversity, and contributing to a green shift in shipping and other energy-intensive industries by enabling the hydrogen economy.
Through establishing partnerships, we are working collaboratively to decarbonizing agriculture and shipping.
Enhancing crops and soil
We provide farmers with crop nutrition solutions, tools, services and knowledge to enchance crops and preserve and improve soil.
Improving yields and increasing farmers' profits
We have helped increase global food security by providing crop nutrition solutions to 20 million farmers worldwide while simultaneously reducing poverty by helping feed 262 million people.
- Established as Norsk Hydro in 1905
- Demerged as Yara International ASA in 2004
- President and CEO: Svein Tore Holsether
- Headquartered in Oslo, Norway
- Listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange (ticker: YAR)
- More than 17,000 employees
- Operations in over 60 countries
- Revenues: USD 16.6 billion
- EBITDA: USD 2.8 billion
- Total deliveries: 37.8 million tonnes
- Fertilizer deliveries: 28.4 million tonnes
- Industrial product deliveries: 7.4 million tonnes
- Ammonia trade: 2.0 million tonnes
Our organizational structure
Our organizational structure reinforces strategy execution: empowering local operations, strengthening accountability and driving customer centricity